Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome!

Hello everyone - Its The Average Guy Food Critic!

I wanted to start off by welcoming you to my Average Guy Food Critic Blog.

Just to give you a brief summary of what I am here to talk about, in case you haven't figured it out yet.... Its Food! Good Food, Bad Food, all kinds of Food! 

I'm not what you would call an expert by any means - what I am though is a consumer! My "Wife to be" and I spend at least once a week going out to restaurants and sometimes we have a fantastic dinner and sometimes we have an awful experience.  But that's not anything new to most of you - I'm sure that you all have the same experience as we do - But imagine how great it would have been if someone warned you not to go somewhere or not to order a certain item that they had.

We do this all the time - to the people we know and love - but what about everyone else? do they just have to fend for themselves? I know I have had a few experiences where I wish someone would have warned me!

On the flip side - I love to hear about places that are fantastic - so my family and I will be able to enjoy an awesome dinner as well.

Well that about sums it up for what I will attempt to do here - I hope you all enjoy reading and hopefully we can all experience some wonderful food here in Northwest Ohio!

No comments:

Post a Comment